At Nuvo, we build new homes for the Queensland Spirit – with big outdoor areas and large spaces for entertaining and family gatherings. We couldn’t be more excited that Christmas is here, and had to share one of our favourite refressing desserts to enjoy on Christmas Day!
- 1L of Cream (Whipped)
- 1tsp of vanilla essence
- 1kg tub of strawberry voghurt
- 1 packet of regular sized marshmallows
- 1 punnet of blueberries
- 2 punnets of strawberries
- 1 bunch of seedless red grapes
- Start by cutting the berries, grapes, and marshmallows in half, and put aside for later. Pro Tip: Cutting the berriers helps the juices mix in with the Ambrosia. The strawberries may need to be cut into smaller pieces depending on their size.
- Pour the cream into a large bowl, add 1 tsp of vanilla essence, and use an electric beater to whip the cream. Continue mixing until the crea, is light and fluffy.
- Gently and slowly fold the strawberry yoghurt into the cream, ensuring not the lose the fluffiness of the whipped cream.
- Once combined, add in the marshmallows, strawberries, blurberries, and grapes – again gently folding until completely combined.
- Cover your Ambrosia and leave to rest in the fridge for a minimum of two hours. For best results, leave overnight.
- Serve the Ambrosia with some shaved chocolate and a mint leaf to garnish.