The Coronavirus pandemic is an ever evolving situation, and at Nuvo Homes the health and safety of our staff, customers, and trades is our highest priority.
With this, and up on the current Government guidelines, we have implemented the following steps to reduce the risk to staff, customers, and trades both in our offices and on site:
– Our head office is now working remotely to avoid potential exposure – please continue to call our office on 07 3088 2555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Restrictions on all non-essential meetings, where only essential face-to-face meetings will be conducted.
– Alternatives of email and phone communication, as well as video conferencing, are being offered as an alternative where possible.
– All non-urgent 12 month maintenance items will be put on hold until the risk of the pandemic has minimised
– All staff will maintain strict social distancing practices
– All staff to perform high personal hygiene practises, with regular hand washing and application of hand sanitiser
– Any staff or trades who are showing any symptoms of the virus are asked to stay home, and provide a medical clearance before returning to work
– Any staff or trades who have recently been overseas, are required to self-isolate as per the current Government directive
– Our display homes are temporarily closed, however our Sales & Design Consultants are still available to assist with your enquiries via phone on 0418 792 744 or email email@example.com
– During the event of a meeting occurring, all touch surfaces in the display homes/office are disinfected before and after the meeting, the desks and chairs are disinfected after each meeting, pens etc are not shared with clients, our staff are to wash their hands regularly and after every meeting.
At this stage, we are not anticipating any interruptions to construction on our sites, and it is business as usual. While there have been some supply shortages flagged within the construction industry, Nuvo had anticipated and prepared for these and do not believe we will be impacted by these shortages at this stage.
As our customers, we ask that you also prioritise your health and the health and safety of others by:
– Performing a high level of hygiene practises, including regular thorough handwashing
– Practising the recommended social distancing
– Staying home if presenting with any symptoms of the virus
– Notifying Nuvo Homes if you have come into contact with anyone who has recently traveled overseas
– Self-isolating if you have yourself recently been overseas, as per the current Government directive
Nuvo Homes will continue to respond to the latest on the COVID-19 situation with the safety of our customers, staff and community as a top priority.
Thank you, stay safe and healthy.